Thursday, February 13, 2014, 12:06 PM //
0 comment(s)
There's a good chance I might be shooting both the FOALS (!!!) and White Lies show next month.
Please, please, please, pleaseeeee March be good to me.
PLEASE let there be no troubles with the passes.
I really couldn't be more hopeful at this stage.
You can't know how much this means to me.
I mean, I really feel like this is a huge step forward for me.
Yeah, just felt the need to get that off my chest.
I really, really, reaaaally can't wait for Foals.
As I've said, you've no idea how much this means to me.
To be able to get a shot like that - or perhaps even better - that'd mean the world to me.
Not to mention how big an honour this would be, too.
Ugh, I quiver in excitement just thinking about the fact that I'm gonna be in the presence of these magnificent people.