Sunday, December 9, 2012, 11:34 PM // 0 comment(s)

fucking soccer pricks with their annoying soccer hype and soccer jokes and soccer EVERYTHING ugh hate all of you cunts you irritating pieces of shit just shut the fuck up and DIE omfg why the fuck is there even any reason to be getting so wound up or arrogant about a fucking ridiculous excuse for a sport EVERY SINGLE TIME I mean what is the bloody point in doing that really ugh my week's just run its course smoothly and I'd love for it to end off on a high note but NO I had to come home to THIS. I swear to god there's nothing I absolutely detest, hate, and abhor more than seeing people support SO OPENLY their dearly beloved teams and whatever the fuck else there is to it. ugh UGH U G H H H okay I'm sorry, I'm tired, I'm stressed, I'm depressed, I'm all wound up over SO MANY THINGS right now I just can't handle all this. okay. calm down. breathe. okay. my rant's done. I'm typing with considerably less force now. sigh, see what my intolerance has brought me to? but seriously though, why the fuck soccer. it's something I will never begin to comprehend.