Monday, December 31, 2012, 10:46 PM //
0 comment(s)
Alas, here we are, just mere moments away from the end of yet another eventful year.
I'd still like to make the fairly common remark on how senselessly I've been acting the past year.
(fairly common because everybody says that nearing the end of each year)
Yes, I do look back and reflect upon myself and my ways and I'm ashamed.
Obviously, this would give me some sort of incentive to change my ways, better myself.
Little do I know that the term "better myself" is really quite subjective.
In the foreseeable future, what I see as "bettering myself" now would probably mean otherwise.
People should be made aware that the act of coming up with new year's resolutions,
trying to better themselves, so to speak, is naught but a vicious cycle.
It's quite pointless.
In the end, you'd be more than likely to arrive at the same stage as where I'm at right now;
looking back, reflecting, and thinking how stupid I've been the past year.
No?
Well, so much for a startling revelation to kick start your 2013 with!
Today and tomorrow also mark the end of a two-week break.
I must say, I haven't accomplished much.
And if you were talking in terms of assignments?
I've gotten nowhere at all. Ha ha ha.
I'm like the embodiment/epitome of procrastination,
if that were even a term one could use to describe me.
No but seriously though I should get started soon,
school starts on wednesday. Omg.
Not looking forward to another upcoming round of studio project.
I can actually feel the intensity from here, as of this moment. Ugh.
Well, to balance that off I guess there's shows in january to look forward to!
Particularly,
- TDCC! (11 Jan)
- Laneway (26 Jan)
- BIG NIGHT OUT! (30 Jan)
Can't wait!
After that there's like 50 more shows to be at hahahaajkladsfhafdksalfhgk I need more money.