Thursday, October 18, 2012, 9:05 AM //
0 comment(s)
- Cinematography for Visual Effects
- Storyboarding
- Digital Film Editing
- Filmmaking & Production
- Mathematics 2
- Programming & Scripting
- Digital Matte Painting Fundamentals
- Digital Film Project
- Leadership & Character Development (GSM)
- Film & Music Appreciation (GSM)
So, listed above are the modules I've been registered for this semester.
Really happy I got F&M as my GSM!
But anyway yeah.
As you can see, TEN MODULES isn't exactly ideal.
My days are packed now.
Especially fridays, ugh.
Which is completely in contrast with last semester's timetable.
So thanks DVE, you've managed to rob us of our fridays this semester!
I hope you're happy.
It's day 4 of the 2nd semester and I'm already beginning to feel the pressure,
what with assignments given out already.
But no, I believe I'm quite motivated to push myself this semester.
Most of the modules are already related to videography and filmmaking, so yeah.
I hope I can do this.