Sunday, July 1, 2012, 11:53 PM //
0 comment(s)
So, what am I really like? You sure you wanna know?
You could say that my most prominent trait is being overly sensitive (literally and figuratively),
if not slightly insensitive.
If possible, I strive to be the most unconventional person around,
meaning I will constantly think of ways to complete tasks that will set me apart from others.
Which brings me to my next point: difference.
I will admit, yes, everyone's different to various extents.
Question is whether or not that's a good or bad thing.
(I'm often in a constant debate with myself over this)
Also, my life and the decisions I make are heavily dominated by this one principle: passion vs practicality.
It's quite common for people to mistake my practicality for pessimism too.
Or maybe being practical just amplifies the pessimism, I don't know.
Oh, and I care way too much.
Does that count as a flaw?
I tend to get emotionally attached fairly easily, over short periods of time even.
So when eventually things don't go as planned or anything of that sort,
I get way more disappointed or upset than I should be.
Which isn't a good thing.
Thanks a lot, 'pillars of life',
you've somehow managed to manipulate me subconsciously to become more self-aware by evaluating my character.
I don't know how that happened tbh.
Frankly, I'm quite disappointed with my mid-term grades so far.
I know it's still not the final computation but I guess it's a rough guide for where I stand.
Visual Art: C
Digital Photography: B
Design Fundamentals: ?
Colour Theory: ?
Mathematics 1: B
Comm. Skills: ?
So yeah, I'm pretty anxious about the remaining modules.
I think I speak on behalf of the class when I say I'm quite demoralised after seeing this.
Then there's module credits/credit points/whatever they're called.
And I'm clueless as to how our GPA is calculated with these points and grades.
Sigh.