Thursday, April 5, 2012, 9:16 PM // 0 comment(s)

Had orientation the past couple days. Didn't really turn out the way I expected it to. Probably because of the people mainly. I don't want to ramble on about why I don't like them or anything, if you knew me at all you probably know that I'm not the most sociable person around. So with that in mind, being put with certain groups of people didn't help much.

Skipped the 2nd day and missed out on some apparently important information. So now I'm kinda in the dark. But at least I'm not alone, a handful of other people in my course didn't show up on the 2nd day either. 3rd day wasn't so bad I guess. The skits were quite hilarious. Tiring but overall worth it :/

So from what I gathered, part of our upcoming assignment(s) is to visit the Andy Warhol exhibition in singapore which I'm really quite excited about (: plus its subsidized! And I heard that this year's curriculum covers quite a bit on photography/digital art so I'm looking forward to that as well (:

Ughh gotta get everything sorted out and shit. Hate being a mess.