Thursday, April 12, 2012, 8:57 PM // 0 comment(s)

Oh joy, already gave my lecturer a bad first impression.
On top of that, she seems to repeatedly make a point to remind/warn us how difficult this course actually is, and how much is expected from us if we expect to do well.
I quote, "It's not easy to fail in this course, provided that you turn up for all the classes, but it's not easy scoring perfect 4s for your GPA either."
But, there's ups and downs I guess.
It'll be interesting learning about visual art/photography this semester, I hope.
I'm genuinely afraid I lack the creativity to be consistent enough for this course.
Sigh.

I think about my future quite often these days.
It worries me how everyone else is more or less safe in terms of getting job placements or getting exposed to different career opportunities and whatnot in their futures.
Me, what do I have? No idea, that's what.
Maybe I'm thinking too much, maybe I'm not thinking enough.
Sigh.

Furthermore, there's really no one I can rely on right now.
I'm sad it turned out this way.
I'm always around, but it seems nobody else ever is.
I can already feel all of us slowly drifting apart.
It's strange, I pictured this so-called "future" to be so different than it turned out to be.
No one's close to each other anymore and keeping in touch is such a hassle.
No one's replying texts or anything.
No one bothers that this can actually hurt people.
Again, sigh.