Thursday, April 19, 2012, 9:05 PM //
0 comment(s)
Never thought I'd say this but I'm actually quite enjoying the modules I'm doing this semester.
Don't think I can say the same for the semesters to come though :/
Been given assignments for every class I've taken so far already.
I want to do them, but I've no idea how to get started.
Everything's so.. open-ended.
There's no definitive way of doing things, no specific guidelines or anything.
Without them I feel like I have nothing to keep me on track.
Hmm.
Oh and I have no classes on fridays!
So with 3-day weekends to work with, I think I'm going to try and get as much done as possible.
The thing is, I have a feeling these assignments can't be rushed, in order for me to be most productive/creative.
I'm really afraid that I can't keep up with all this work if I can't come up with ideas so quickly.