Saturday, February 4, 2012, 12:13 AM //
0 comment(s)
Yes, we should all publicise our achievements and express our glee all over the web,
and be completely ignorant towards any feelings of anyone unfortunate enough to end up someplace else.
Yes, let's do that.
Let's be selfish, boastful, and proud, shall we?
Has it not occurred to some of you that people actually fight for a spot you've taken?
Couldn't spare a thought for what they could be going through as of this moment?
Too caught up with your elation perhaps?
I could go on ranting about this all night.
I'm disappointed, really.
Pardon my narrow-minded-ness, I just can't bear with all this shit.
I'm beginning to understand and feel what some of you are going through right now.
And it pains me that society in general are like this.
We are a disgrace.
I literally cannot express my frustration with words.
I have so much hate for people who express themselves so openly and it's really getting on my fucking nerves.
All this publicity is just... unnecessary.
Sigh.