Monday, January 30, 2012, 10:01 PM //
0 comment(s)
Sigh, I'm going to be mature about this. Yes, I'm upset I got into NYP. No, I'm quite alright with digital visual effects because it's something I'd prefer as compared to any other engineering course. No I am not going to appeal, because with 21 points, I am only allowed to appeal for courses with cut-off points below that number. Guess which courses they are? Engineering. So, there. It could've been better, but my JPSAE was unsuccessful and they didn't give me a spot in audio-visual tech at NP, or an interview even for interior design at SP. I was really keen on getting into either 1 of my first 2 choices as stated, but it looks like I don't have any choice now. I'm not going to dwell on this so much, just going to take it as it is. Bite the bullet, cope with the next 3 years, get the diploma and hopefully make something out of this miserable life.