Saturday, December 31, 2011, 1:24 AM //
0 comment(s)
23 more hours to 2012.
I just can't wait for this year to be over.
But I gotta remember there's no running away from everything.
I think one of my flaws is getting so emotionally/mentally attached to a lot of things.
I put in the effort and then I get let down. Most of the time.
New Year's Resolutions.
Nothing specific I guess.
Learn not to care so much.
Expect less out of others.
Because in the end I find that disappointment is inevitable.
My rationale is that the less I care and the lower my expectations are, the less disappointed I'll be.
Oh and also, I'm gonna be collecting CDs.
And by that I mean actually buying them.
Figured they're gonna be extinct soon so might as well save some of the good ones.
Already started my collection about a week ago.
I'll probably be visiting HMV on a regular basis depending on how much I've saved.
Maybe twice a month?
I don't know my dad has this subtle way of inspiring me, it's so weird.
I mean, he managed to save some of the music from his generation and let me hear it.
So maybe I'll do the same (: