Wednesday, November 2, 2011, 9:52 PM //
0 comment(s)
Yup, definitely going to ITE.
Both today's geog and physics papers confirmed that.
Most probably get 19 or 20 out of 50 for geog.
Didn't finish.
Physics was impossible.
Like, I don't even know what to say.
Looking through the answers online, I realise I didn't even pass the paper.
I can't begin to describe how bad it stings to see how the answers were staring straight at me in the face but I didn't see them, really, honestly, I mean the amount of parts I got wrong is just.. sigh.
My humanities are already failing, or more like maintaining their F9s, and I can't even count on my science.
I shouldn't even go for the rest of my papers.
Better to have a dash next to the subject as compared to an F9, like what tim said.
Plus, it's POA tomorrow.
Don't even get me started on bell curves.
I'm going to ITE.
I don't, I can't even..
Fuck this.