Wednesday, November 16, 2011, 11:05 PM // 0 comment(s)

Feel like that girl from 'Speak' now.
Except what's happening now is happening after I graduate.
Maybe there's a lesson to be learnt, I can't run away from all these things.
I can, however, hide from them, like my own 'closet of solitude' if you will.
Which would kinda contradict the common line "You can run, but you can't hide!"
Guess it's true, the past will always find some sort of way to come back to torment me.
I don't feel like doing anything.
Don't wanna go out.
I just want to stay home and sleep.
Don't even wanna bother trying to explain what's going on right now.
It's a bit sad, really.
For 4 years I expected this moment to be way more exciting than it turned out to be.
*scoff* friends? Who needs them?

"When everything is lonely I can be my own best friend,"