Friday, November 11, 2011, 12:08 AM // 0 comment(s)


Does anyone know how it feels,
how it feels knowing and/or seeing that certain people are just... better than you?
Like, in almost every sense, better?
Trust me, the way it feels, cannot be described with words.

I've been reduced you see, reduced to such a state that I'm stuck with- sigh.
I never wanted to say this, but stuck with these bunch of people.
I don't belong here.
In fact I'm sick and tired of seeing the same old people every other day.
It's getting on my fucking nerves.
I mean, everything everybody does or says is just either so immature or just plain pathetic that its annoying.

Maybe it's just me, maybe I'm looking for some sort of avenue to prove myself.
To prove to certain people I'm not like them.
I'm different.
I'm indifferent.

God why is this happening to me.