Friday, October 14, 2011, 11:40 PM // 0 comment(s)

School's over.
Finally.
Having endured 4 whole years of adversity, I can finally leave all this behind a start afresh.
I want to forget everything that's happened in these years.
Because, in all honesty, the number of good things that's happened to me is far too negligible.
In a sense, I'm free.
No, I'm not one bit sentimental.
I would go for grad night, but only for certain teachers.
Since the majority of people that are gonna be there are, well, not teachers,
you can count me out.
I feel like o's are over already, like a huge burden just got lifted off my shoulders.

Still feel like I'm gonna get swamped by more annoying people in the next stage of my life though.
It's inevitable, in the sense that I am, after all, living in singapore.
Can't change that,
but at least I'm gonna enjoy myself between now and then.