Monday, October 31, 2011, 1:11 PM // 0 comment(s)

Okay so, I didn't use any quotes at all, answered one of the questions in just one word and altogether my irrelevantly-written essays would take up probably two pages at most?
But why does length matter when all of it is just crap? Like, seriously.
Sitting there hoping that my brain would send signals to my hand to write sensible and hopefully smart-sounding statements felt just like how it did when I sat for chinese o's, the mentality and all, and what did that get me? A 'U'.
Three guesses what my lit grade's gonna be.
I mean, in classes for assignments the average marks I get are always, without fail, 13/25. Or 14/25.
No more, no less.
In the exam, as I was writing I could already tell that it was WAY below my class-assignment-writing standard.
Not kidding.

Comparatively, most people in my class get 20/25, 23/25 (highest for prelims) and maybe a few 17-20s.
It's just not fair, I dedicate an entire hard-cover folder for lit. And don't get me wrong, it is thick. And I mean compilation-of-science-notes thick.
These people barely touch their lit texts.
Why? Why is this happening.

Screw humanities, I'm going to ITE.
Don't know why I even bothered in the first place.