Sunday, October 9, 2011, 9:24 PM // 0 comment(s)


I give up.
I can't tolerate this anymore.
I couldn't care less about anything.
I'm not even going to bother to say I put in the effort to study,
what's the point?
Oh god just hurry up and get this over and fucking done with so I don't have to suffer anymore.
Pull through.
I will pull through.
Just a month to go.
Let's not make this about o's,
I've got bigger troubles to deal with at the moment.
Just a month to go,
and I'm free.
Free to leave everything behind.
To have a fresh start.
It's almost like life's offering me a reset button.
Fuck I feel like I could rip out my insides right now.
I think this period of time is designed to break the weak,
to reveal what people are genuinely like.
Well, quite obviously, I'm not very strong.
Never was, never will be.
Everyone keeps testing my tolerance,
and I allow the limit to be raised bit by bit gradually, as time passes.
But this.
This.
This breaches the limit, goes way past it.