Wednesday, September 14, 2011, 9:39 PM // 0 comment(s)

So, here's the updated list of my prelim results (3rd column) :





See, what did I tell you?
Flunked my humanities, as predicted.
Okay, I admit, I screwed up geography big time.
But literature?
Extremely disappointed.
Wrote essays on a daily basis between mid-years to prelims.
Expected to improve by at least a grade.
Everybody did better than me.
I'm the worst in class.
I'm hopeless.

I'm fucking disoriented these past few days.
For me, it seems like all mood is lost to study.
Yeah, I know, make a plan, stick to it, etc.
I have done so actually, in case you were wondering.
But it's the sticking to it part I have a problem with.
I don't know, I just feel like it won't make a difference in the end, whatever grades I get, no matter how much I study for humanities.
So why bother?

"Oh, maybe you're not studying smart and blah blah blah."
Yes, I know.
Been trying to work on that.
Don't really know what works best for me.
Especially literature.
Ugh.
I feel really terrible right now.