Friday, September 2, 2011, 1:34 PM // 0 comment(s)

Only got back our maths and science results the day before yesterday.
(Updated my trustworthy sticky note)
My science actually deproved!
By like a mere 0.5%.
Still, it's an A2.
I'm quite alright with that,
not totally though.
I need that A1.

Maths improved.
From mid-years at least.
Ranked 171st place in the cohord.
That can't be good.
Probably gonna fare worse than the entire sec 4 batch in singapore.
So, yeah.
Apparently we needed to attain 80% and above for prelims in order to be able to secure our distinction for O's, and I got a B3.
68%.
So goodbye, distinction.

I got back the two subjects I was banking on.
Why couldn't I at least get back my humanities first?
At least after a great depression I would hopefully get some sort of relief from maths and science.
Now I'm gonna be demoralized by the rest of my results.



Anyways, here's 3 things I've come to realise recently:

1) It's particularly harder to bring myself to study on a holiday as compared to any other school day.

2) No matter how much I study for my humanities subjects, I still do extremely badly. It's quite likely that my prelim results will prove this theory correct.

3) Edward Norton bears an uncanny resemblance to Matt Belamy! O: