We've only just begun.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010, 12:28 PM // 0 comment(s)

MAJOR HIATUS.
finally posting on this dead thing.
don't get too excited though.
it's only for today.

been mugging my ass off lately.
okay fine, you got me.
i'm just mugging.
my ass is still solid.
figuratively speaking, of course.


so, a few papers down.
a few papers left to go!
for once, i'm actually quite confident about my chinese.
WOAH.
but still expecting to fail.
hahaha yep.

I was exactly 50 words short for english compo.
hope I don't get penalised. D:

OMGSHITZ I THINK I'M GOING TO FALL SS/GEOG.
well i've nothing to say for ss.
given the two-liner I wrote for the 13 mark essay question and the 2 page long answer for a 5 mark question, there shouldn't be a need for further explanation. (:
BUT GEOG.
I FORGOT WHAT THE HELL A TROPICAL EQUATORIAL CLIMATE WAS.
OMGWTFBBQFRIEDCHICKEN.
ugh.
stupid data sets and their climates.
I hate you, forests.
I <3 you, rivers and coasts.
hope I don't do too badly.
ughhh.

lit paper tmr.
between you and me, I haven't finished reading TFA.
hahah so gonna fail man.
still, 69.9% for CA2.
i'm quite confident.
0.1% AWAY FROM GETTING AN A2, WTF.
>:(

my brain is going to explode due to an overdosage of chem.
maybe its because there's some sort of metal and hot steam reacting in my head, causing an explosive reaction to... never mind.
see what I mean?
I know I can pass my physics, gonna try and aim for an A.
meanwhile, i'm trying to save my chem here.


POA is a lost cause.
enough said.



.
my L1R5 is probably going to be off the charts.
which begs the question; does hard work really pay off?
I honestly doubt so.


okay i'm gonna cram my head with shakespeare and african people now.
blog again soon!
I hope.