Monday, October 18, 2010, 9:58 PM // 0 comment(s)

On a scale of 1-10,
I'll say it now and say it loud.
8.
I honestly don't see the fucking point anymore.
In anything.

Math papers were nearly impossible.
Gonna fucking retain.
My parents talk about retaining as if it weren't a bad thing.
It's true to an extent.
But I'm still way against it.

I need an escape.
I wanna get away from here,
so damn far away.


.
Oh and a news flash for you.
The last thing I wanna see during this period of time would be people who are excessively happy.
They just piss the fuck outta me.
Like, seriously.
Go be happy somewhere else.
Not around me please.
Know what makes it worse?
When people fucking brag about it.
Stfu.
I swear to God I'm gonna hammer the next happy person I see straight in the face.