Hold your breath.
Sunday, August 15, 2010, 9:31 PM //
0 comment(s)
---
I HAVEN'T EXERCISED IN LIKE, FOREVER.
Been sick lately.
Viral infection apparently.
In the throat.
May be contagious, according to the doctor.
Sorry kovic, you may fall sick soon.
Heheh that's what you get for sharing food with meh.
--
ANYHOO.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE.
At least my sickness occupied my time over the holidays/weekend.
I probably would've wasted it anyway.
Meh.
.
Tomorrow's our YOG thing.
My class is going to watch tennis.
I'm not exactly the sporty type.
Actually I am, but I just don't watch sports.
Yeah.
Speaking of YOG, our cohord went out by the side of the road on friday to cheer for all the people involved that came on bright red buses.
Um, I threw the clapper thing at the people on top of the bus. Heh, open roof.
So I think I hit some dude in the face, ouch.
Ah well.
--
I am NOT confident about my EOYs.
Strictly speaking.