Take my heart, I'll take your hand.
Monday, June 14, 2010, 12:30 PM //
0 comment(s)

--
WILD WILD WET!
Today was the day the faucets invaded downtown east.
To show them what we're really made of.
Nah I'm kidding, we just went there for fun.
Too bad aditya and adri couldn't make it.
YOU MISSED OUT ON BASICALLY EVERYTHING.
Fools.
So yeah, met timothy and derek in school.
Tried calling up more people to go.
Failed miserably.
In the end we left for Pasir Ris MRT to meet kevin.
Took us 26 minutes and 47 seconds to get there from city hall mrt.
(only started timing from there)
Took a bus for two stops.
Didn't see kevin after the first from the interchange.
HAHAHA.
It was pretty funny.
Timothy started panicking.
So we alighted one stop later and had to walk back.
Walk of shame...
Yup, so we got there... eventually.
Bought tickets.
$62 in total I think.
Some IDIOTS thought the receipt was a 5th ticket and called brendan up to ask if he could come.
He didn't show up.
Ha ha ha.
Anyways. We went in at.. 1?
I don't really remember.
But it felt like eternity passed when we were having a hell of a time in there.
Har har har.
We got out at 5+.
Didn't eat lunch till then.
Hahaha.
I don't want to type out every single thing we did in there.
I'm simply going to say that we did everything.
TWICE.
Except for the vertical fall(?).
Me and derek chickened out, so tim and kev went for it.
Yep, they did so twice.
Our entire time spent there went like this:
SLIDES, SLIDES, SLIDES, wave pool, SLIDES SLIDES, BIG SLIDE! (the one that you sit in the float), SLIDES, BUCKET SPLASH! to the power of 123456789.
Yup. That's basically what happened.
Too bad I don't have a waterproof camera.
):