Yours to leave or take.
Monday, February 22, 2010, 10:43 PM // 0 comment(s)

Homework update.
Literature source-based questions.
Chinese compos.
A 4 page SHORT story narrative for english.
Math worksheets. (pft.)

Uh. I should get started. Right.



Oh, and did I mention I got my wii? :D
For my birthday present.
From my parents.
But I have to buy the games myself >:(
Poo.
The thing only came with wiisports.
So my entire family created different characters.
I CREATED PATHMA! AHAHAHAH. :D

And nobody can beat me in tennis or bowling or baseball.
Boxing is tiring.
Golf is boring.

No matter, I'm going to get mario kart racing this week :D
but the one with only 1 controller ):

Then after mid-years I shall save up enough money for gh :D

K enough talk about wii.



I ABHOR HUMANITIES >:(
ugh. can't bear the thought of reading two books for pure lit, one of which speaks an entirely different language which only half of it is english (the other half is like, african or someshit). 2nd book is shakespeare.

In case nobody noticed, our geography teacher is quite pathetic.
Need to catch up on forests and whatnot D:
stupid random GAs and tests.



Not all fairytales have their happily ever afters, sad to say.