21st century breakdown.
Friday, January 15, 2010, 9:04 PM // 0 comment(s)


GREEN DAY 2010.
The best concert ever in 2010.
Nuff said.
I ain't going for the other ones.
Green day is by far the best live band in the history of punk rock!
Hell yeah!
<- I took that picture by the way. Along with several others. Check fb :D



So like, me and daniel reached indoor stadium at 4.30ish. (I left my school bag in school.)
And there was a queue already o.o
He went to get a $40 shirt.
And didn't buy me the poster >:(

Then we quickly got in line.
Grabbed a bite from koufu at kallang leisure park.
Went back to wait for douglas and his *cough*hot*cough* cousins.

They arrived shortly after.
From that point onwards we took 15 minute shifts.
Each of us gets to walk over to kallang leisure park for 15 minutes while the rest stay in the queue :D


The queue only started moving at 7.
Eventually we rusehed in and got a spot 3 rows from the stage.
HOYEAH :D
"Laser pointer!"
"ZIP."
HAHAHA!
Everywhere we turned there were mutts all around us.
Not a very pleasant sight.
Heheh :D


This random band called Prima Donna came out.
Everyone's expressions were: "WTF?"
They started playing. "Okay, not bad."
They continued playing. "Um okay.."
And on they went. "Where the fuck is green day?"
And yet again. "FUCK YOU! GET OFF THE STAGE! WE WANT GREEN DAY!" -starts chanting 'green day, green day, green day'-

Well. Yeah. You get the point.


So then after much waiting, green day finally came on.
The crowd went nuts.
I couldn't breathe for a sec cos of all the pushing and squeezing.

I'll upload a picture of the songlist on fb later.


They stopped midway through 21st century breakdown cos the barricade broke.
HAHAHA.
Super hilarious luh.
"Hold on hold on we gotta fix this."

And some lucky mutt got to sing Longview after that!
D:
THE ENTIRE SONG.
ON STAGE.
WITH GREEN DAY.
A MUTT.
ZOMG.


THAT LUCKY BASTARD DANIEL GOT PICKED TO GO UP ON STAGE. Billie was like, "I need a volunteer!" and pointed to him. "Yeah, you!" So he went up on stage and got the water gun from him. And sprayed the crowd of course. Not only that, he also somehow got his guitar pick. The songlist as well. Like, wtf right?!


That's him. The kid who got pulled up on stage by billie.
0:27 - 1:07


And what did I get to do? I fought for tre cool's drum stick.
Yeah that's right, stick.
Singular, not plural.
There was this tiny mosh pit.
So I joined in.
Eventually I gave up.
Got a bit too violent.
Don't want myself putting anyone into a coma eh? ;D
kidding.
These 2 guys were having a tug of war with the stick.
Then one dude punched the other guy.
Then I didn't see the rest.
HAHA.



Ah, I'm too lazy to blog about the rest of the concert.
It ended at 11.30ish.
BEST. CONCERT. EVER.