Just let go.
Sunday, January 3, 2010, 11:47 PM // 0 comment(s)


SCHOOL TOMORROW.

I CAN'T SLEEP.
NEED TO WAKE UP AT 6 FRIGGIN AM.

ZOMG.

And don't expect me to blog much from now onwards.
:/


OHYEAH. I'm a bit late but what the heck :D
HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!
And well, christmas too.
Thanks for the xmas cards, isabelle and dianne (:
And for the random gifts as well. (sweets from the arcade which I helped steal win)
HAHA:D

MTC BBQ WAS AWESOME.
Satay ftw! <3
Keith mak! SATAY MAN. :D HAHAHA.
I don't care, I won at that gym ball throwing game :D all of you losers decided to give up, but noooo, I PERSEVERED. And therefore WON! Muahahah.
Rachel I know you took stalker shots of me.
I demand that you upload them now.
Or at least let me see them!





Well, in exactly 6 weeks time, it's that time of the year again. My birthday(and chinese new year as well!). I don't really know what to say. I've prayed about this. I don't want to rush into things like I did last year, which turned out awfully uneventful. Thus, I've made a promise to God. For my birthday this year, I leave everything to him. I will do whatever he tells me to, even if I have to wait. I've learned my lesson. Don't worry, it won't ever happen again.

And one more thing; sorry but, I believe God has told me to move on. Which means no more oc for me. Yes, it's true. I've been thinking about going back, about mending severed friendships, possibly turn over a new leaf. I've even talked to someone. So I went for wesley ym camp. During that time I still wasn't so sure. Someone even came to tell me that she's going back to oc. But a day later or so, I somehow got a clear message: Move on. As such, I will stick to wesley ym for the time being.
Deep deep down inside I'm honestly glad that you guys have so much fun. Hope that you'll stay strong as one community. And forgive my ignorance in the past, I'm really trying hard not to be. Yeah. Guess that's it.