With no one to catch me.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 5:20 PM //
0 comment(s)
Our hearts are all bleeding as one,
From the east side, to the west side.
----
LoveHateHero ftw.
Can't stop listening to them right now.
To those who ditched me for muse,
piss off.
Just wanna thank you all for leaving me to go alone.
Assholes.
I'm not in the best of moods to talk about this right now.
Went to play basketball today in the morning.
Met silas, colin, joshua, kezia, isabelle, etc at kap.
In the end I think about
I dunno, didn't really count.
Colin has a mini butt print! :D
Disappointing.
"If dogs pee on certain areas to mark their territory,
then humans should leave butt prints to mark theirs!"
:D
[Me and colin's theory]
All this time I didn't know there was a basketball court along rifle range road.
So now I can go there everyday if I want to :D
My msn isn't working.
I can't sign in.
Need to install the newer version.
tai ma fan de.
Waiting for my dad to get home to install it for me.
Sigh.
My legs are aching,
I'm gonna sleep.
That's it for now.