Such an elusive, guileful, meaningless sham.
Thursday, November 19, 2009, 9:57 AM // 0 comment(s)


Conscience is calling,
Come and shut it up.
----


Blogging is getting tiring.
Or maybe I'm just tired.



Monday.
Went out with duncan and friends.
We went to suntec/marina square.

Had lunch at burger king/macs.
We left the burger king crown on ronald macdonald.
:B

Went to the arcade for a while.
As we all know, duncan is filthy rich and brought 80 bucks with him(maybe more) on that day.
So he paid for almost everything.
Bwahahah.

Went bowling at marina square.
Threw 2 bowling balls on the lane when they weren't looking.
STRIKE!
We're such douchebags.
Can't help it :D


But the highlight of monday was the stupid prize station.
I'm going to burn that place down when I grow up.
And steal all their prizes.
AND THEIR DOMO KUNS! :D
I love domo kun.

To sum it up, we spent about a hundred bucks there.
And what did we win?
We won a domo kun stuffed toy each.
Plus a domo kun keychain.

I feel so wasted but content.



Tuesday.
Played basketball for the entire day.
From morning till evening.
Met at kap as usual.
Then played until 3.
Some people left.
Went to kezia's court after that.
(me, j.tan, kezia, jaz and jenyi)

YOU LIE. IT'S SO FAR.

Right, so at her FAR AWAY court, we played for a short while.
Nobody could steal the ball from me >:D

After that short while we just lazed around.
And played truth or dare.
I bought the little gunpowder satchets thing! :D
$1.50/packet.
We were throwing them around.
Then the annoying black kid.
Kept pestering us.
I dunno, he's just annoying by nature.
Eventually he didn't talk to us anymore.
Relief at last!

Kezia's ball got punctured.
Loser >:D

Yeah, and that's about it for that day.