Propane nightmares.
Monday, November 30, 2009, 11:54 AM // 0 comment(s)


We said, we said, we said,
This time was gonna be different.
----


Holidays are supposed to be fun.
But some people can't be helped,
they just screw up your holidays.
First you're all smiles and laughter,
and you're psyched about certain bands coming to S'pore next year.

But nooo, some people are just born to be cruel.
I think those who leave their friends to go to a certain concert,
shouldn't be their friend at all.
At least I have a sane mind to blog about this now.
You guys just turned my holidays upside-down.
And that is not a good thing.
Repeat, NOT.


Thanks again, to you-know-who,
I will go for Green Day alone.
Go have a blast at Big Night Out 2010.
Along with the others,
without me.
The fact that I'm already going alone on that night is also a courtesy of some people,
who treasure crisp dollar bills and shiny dimes more than their friends.
Not really blaming them though.
They might be spending their money wisely.
I hope.
And they better be,
or they'll be sorry.



There's too much going on now.
More in my mind, actually.
Have I made the right choice?
Deep down I have a feeling I didn't.
But instincts' are telling me to move on.
Sort of.

Not fully enjoying this new life, I admit.
Fucked up? You bet.
Not that I'd want my old life back.
No way.
No doubt it'll take a (long)while to adjust to this.

Life's a drag.
Sure, it just bags you up, tosses you on a gravel-laid road,
then drags you along it's never-ending path.

------


DARRYL CHUA'S PARTY/BBQ!
Happy (belated)birthday!
Barbeque was AWESOME.

Let's recall.
I had 12 satays, random pieces of chicken, a few sausages, and pastaaaahhh.
6 plates of pasta to be exact.

I want to learn from your mom how to cook the pasta :B
You had me eating even after I was full.
Bloated much.
:D

Oh yes, zach and aditya were there too.
Chiam couldn't make it.

I STILL HAVEN'T PASSED YOU YOUR PRESENT.
Neh remind me ]:<
I'll pass it to you, soon.
:D
I think you'll like what I got you.



Badminton for fellowship yesterday.
Keith mak!
One man show!
:D
I didn't do much on his team.
Ahahah.

The rest who weren't playing badminton were playing cards.
GO FISH!
I still remember how to play! :D
But give me a week or two and I'll forget.
Heheh.


Slept over at silas's house the night before.
Though sleep isn't really the word to use here.