Just another toy in your box.
Sunday, November 15, 2009, 2:28 PM // 0 comment(s)


It's never been the same,
We built this out of love and pain.
----


CARNIVAL WAS A BORE.
I did morning shift.
But it was pretty slack.
Just sat around and talked to people while they played our game.

I wasn't really paying attention to the dunking pool.
But I was there when caroline hwang got dunked.
:D
I know crompton got dunked as well.
He was in charge of our stall.
He came back dripping wet and asked whether anyone wanted hugs.
Pssh.
Hahahah.


After my shift we went to the ASYLUM.
HAHAHA.
It was a joke.
Really, I was laughing the entire way.
While jaz and her friend were screaming their heads off.
Buahahahah.

We went in a group of 8.
Me, colin, silas, daniel, gabriel, kovic, jaz and her friend.

Oh. And I saw ca, eliza and friends.
The guy let them in first >:(
Hello? We're PRIORITY!
Darnit.

GLOWSTIX ftw!
:D:D
There was a broken glow stick on the floor.
So I forgot who started it.
But we started spraying ourselves with the glowy substance.
So we glew in the dark!
HAHAHA.
Damn cool.

Inside the asylum(actually the D&T studio),
there was this clown sitting in a corner at some point inside.
So at first I thought it was fake.
I shone my pen-torchlight at it.
It didn't move.
So I shone my laser pointer at its eye.
Then it jumped up.
Everybody screamed.
I went deaf for the moment.
Actually I was pretty shocked as well.
And started laughing.

"HAHAHA OH, YOU'RE REAL! HAHAHA SORRY!"
-runs off-


All in all, the asylum was a joke.
But it was probably the best carnival store.
(Besides guitar hero :D)


Jenyi gave colin 2 sheets of coupons.
Haha!
She and her friends were leaving already.
So we saw them off to the bus stop.
A bit blurrrrr.
Hahah.

Colin offered to draw directions on the back of the coupon sheet.
Hahaha!
But jenyi refused.
Fail.


Right, so after we saw them off,
I suggested to colin that we rush to ps to get tickets for 2012 first.

We ran to the bus stop after our school's.
Cos we saw the 171 coming.

THEN came the bee-stinging incident. (refer to facebook status :P)
I was catching up with colin.
It all happened at the bus stop, once I stopped running.
I put my hand on the bus stop thing.
That structure protruding out of the ground to prevent you from running onto the road.
Whatever it's called!
Yeah, I put my hand on that.
Then BAM!
I got stung.
I looked at my palm.
There was a wriggling hornet/bee on it.
So I instantly flung it off.
It really really really REALLY REALLY stung.
D:

I got onto the bus and told colin what happened.
Halfway to ps I felt pretty woozy.
Like as if I was gonna faint.
I AM NOT. WEAK.
I happened to run from one bus stop to the other, thank you.


After that incident, we arrived at ps.
The cinema queue was like, 40-50 people?!
So we thought 'screw it, let's go to cathay.'

And off we went.
Went through all the hassle to confirm the seatings and everything cos only the front row was available.
Only a few seats in the front row as a matter of fact.

In the end, we bought tickets for the 8.15 show.
Late, I know.


Went back to school.
Then met with pearlyn and friend.
Went back to ps.
Walked around a bit.
Went to cathay.

2012 IS 3 FRIGGIN HOURS LONG.
And what's worse is that we got front row seats.
-.-

But it was still pretty cool.
The movie I mean.


'The engine's not starting! COME ON!'
-panicking to start engine with keys-
"EVERYBODY SHUT UP!"
-silence-
(calmly)"Engine... start."
-engine starts-

HAHAHA! I can't explain it here.
It's funnier if you see it for yourself.


I only got home yesterday at 12.
Feeling really tired right now.
Gosh, how much have I typed already?

I better stop, my fingers are gonna be sore.
Ciao.