Sing this lovesick melody.
Monday, October 12, 2009, 8:33 PM //
0 comment(s)
Call my name if you're afraid,
I'm just a kiss away.
----
MATH PAPER TOMORROW.
Gah.
My dad's gonna barbeque me alive if I fail.
Then he's going to serve my remains to my sister's mutant hamster.
Which will then have a joyous feast and swallow me whole.
My horrendous death.
Should I fail my math.
D:
I know that I'm failing my chinese compo for sure.
My letter writing was okay but..
the compo itself..
well, can't say the same.
Out of 3 topics, I only understood(or so I thought) 1 of them.
I thought that it meant "Why are teenagers eating so little these days?"
So I wrote a few reasons;
1) Because girls try to lose weight(ha ha ha).
2) Because of overpricing.
3) Because teens try to save money to spend on other things.
4) Because of lousy food quality.
It was quite well-written I have to admit.
Then after the paper.
Sebastian revealed the terrible truth to me.
That topic actually meant "Why can't teenagers bear suffering and pressure?"
o.o
FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
gahhh.
Screw chinese.
English was okay la.
Pretty easy.
Didn't really get the passage though.
But I'll pass.
After exam activities!! :D
Sentosa,
Wild Wild Wet,
Movies,
WATER BOMB FIGHTS AT ION(?!?!),
Ice skating(!!),
etc etc.
!
Can't wait.
Dear time,
I'd appreciate it if you'd fly faster please.
Thanks.
I will study my math now.