My heart's giving into my eyes.
Thursday, October 22, 2009, 8:20 PM // 0 comment(s)

You say your love is all I need,
But I don't need a lot.

---

EXAMS.
ARE.
OVER.


Finally.
Feels like it's been forever.



Anyhoo.
Yesterday was our last paper.
Actually more like last day.
We got D&T and chinese together in one day.
Terrible.

But anyway, me and timothy went to vivo afterwards.
Wasted ourselves on the arcades on guitar hero.
Spent like a hell lotta cash D:

After a while we figured we should wait for daniel and gabriel (and suraj, we didn't know he was coming.)

They came.
Didn't go in cos they were in school u.
Tossed coins around.
Cleaner scolded suraj.
Waited for nat.
She got lost.

Nat came.
We spent more on arcade :D
This time we played guitar hero, PARAPARA and basketball.
My arms hurt after that.

Nat went off at 4.45ish for tuition(after exams?)


So then we went to eat at burger king.




We all left afterwards.
I went to timothy's house to stayover.

Funny thing is, we played guitar hero at the arcade.
Then we went to his house.. and played more guitar hero.
:D
we are retarded, yes.


Stayed up till 4.30am.
Playing guitar hero most of the time.
And taking random pictures.
They're up on facebook.

Timothy seems to be making a big deal of it, I don't know why.



Next day, today.
The first thing timothy said when he woke up;
"eh, wanna go play guitar hero?"
"okay."

:D

I recorded down my scores for different songs.
Just in case you're curious of my AWESOMENESS,
here's my scores;


Expert
Sweet Home Alabama - 94%
Scream Aim Fire - 89%
Too Much, Too Young, Too Fast - 98%
Purple Haze - 90%
Assassin - 93%
Helicopter - 96%

Hard
Through the Fire and Flames - 86%


TOP THAT, NIC.
:B



"I never expected 'hard' to be so... hard! :/"
-timothy