The lines about you, they never rhymed.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009, 4:31 PM //
0 comment(s)
Singing myself to sleep,
You're still my favourite melody.
----
This morning, I was walking over the overhead bridge to the bus stop to go to school.
Along the bridge, there were 3 mgs girls with Naughty G in their hands.
One or two gave me that sleazy wink.
Utterly perplexed, I carried on walking. But faster.
If you're one of the girls reading this, please know this:
YOU SCARED THE HELL OUTTA ME.
[I'm not gay, I'm just afraid.]
Speaking of Naughty G, IT TASTES LIKE CRAP.
Especially the cola flavoured one.
The horny goat weed doesn't even work!
I didn't even feel turned on.
Gosh, what a rip-off.
The cola-flavoured naughty g just tastes like your average coke, except with some weird tasting stuff (ginseng or some shit I think).
Me and colin bought 2 cans.
One cola-flavoured can and another normal one.
I'm going to keep the normal one in my fridge.
Then drink it tomorrow.
Lucky award-recipients for honours day got to leave at 12.30 today! D:
More than half my class was gone after that.
Hahah.
I'm gonna shower.
(still not turned on by Naughty G)