Honesty's not your calling.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 4:30 PM //
0 comment(s)
But it's been four years
And a whole damn summer.
----
You'll be seeing me and chiam at kap almost everyday starting next week onwards.
We're gonna be studying 2 weeks(?) before the exams,
just like how we aced our mid-years :D
Yeah, aced. [no sarcasm there..]
Oh, and he said he'd go for church camp if the group leaders paid for him.
Hahahah.
I'll probably go, but its like 80 friggin bucks. D:
I'll get my parents to pay :D
Problem solved.
Actually I hope ym can sponsor us.
Or maybe it's already been sponsored?
Could've been a hundred bucks.
Ah whatever, see how.
English oral tomorrowwwwwwww.
D:
Hope I get an awesome english teacher cos I got the worst for chinese.
Gabriel apparently got the best and kindest chinese oral teacher.
I bet you it's gonna be the other way round for english >:D
This time I'll be the one getting an awesome english oral teacher like shelia gregory or that new angmoh guy.
And gab's gonna get.. kasmuri? o.o
Yep, no doubt he's the worst.
Anyone who gets him shouldn't bother to pass english already,
and also be prepared to be retained.
Drama class.
We're performing our pieces next week.
At the drama theatre.
In front of the entire class.
My group decided to go with my idea.
You see, we're supposed to do a skit on either racism(HAHAHA), sexism or ageism(?).
So my idea of the skit was on sexism(no surprises there).
Kovic's my beautiful, coughcoughuglyandfatcough wife.
How sweet.
So she just gets mistreated at work.
Boss: So today, I've got a HUGE PACKAGE for you guys!
Damien (the employee): What kind of package?
Boss: It's called your work. Now go do it! Off you go!
So damien just throws the papers at kovic.
NEXT SCENE.
Kovic, my gorgeous wife, comes running home to me.
Ahem. Literally running. [Earthquakeeeee.]
*knocks me over*
Me: OW! MY BACK! GOSH HONEY! LOSE SOME WEIGHT!
So yeah, my wife's sobbing and all.
I ask her what's the problem.
She tells me everything.
I suspect it's rape. (no surprises there either)
She says its just her being mistreated.
Yep, then I complain to the boss and kovic slaps damien.
Not for real of course.
But that depends on kovic. :D
Hope we get good grades.
We better.
----
I smell japanese curry for dinner!!! :D:D:D
Whooooh!
Sweeet.
I'm so hungry right now.
So hungry I could.. I could. Um. Eat kovic.
:B
Gotta go, I'm gonna study.
[Did I just say that?]
Ciao!
"I can only do 10 pushups at a go.
I have something in common with Alex Gaskarth!"
:D
--------
HAHAHAHAHA OMG.
CHECK OUT THIS REVIEW ON I LOVE YOU BETH COOPER.
In one scene, with her back to the camera, she drops her towel in the locker room to impress her geeky suitor (Paul Rust). How naked was she?
"I was really naked," she said.
"I had these little sticky petals on my boobs, but that was about it. My dad calls me such an exhibitionist," Hayden Panettiere, 19, continues. "He always says, 'God, even when you were little, you were such an exhibitionist!'
HAHAHAHAH! WTF MAN.